If you have a passion for the beauty industry and are ready to join a company who sets the industry standard for innovation, integrity and relationships, then look no further. Kenra Professional® is looking for a dynamic individual to join our Marketing Team. Passion is the driving force underlying our Company and the professional salon market we serve. We are looking for a Brand Manager with tremendous amounts of energy, loves to be challenged and is committed to marketing excellence.
The Brand Manager is responsible for supporting the strategic and tactical roadmap of the Kenra® brands, which includes the tactical implementation of brand plans to the artistic coordination of product/brand positioning with product management. Additionally, this position requires working cross-functionally with various departments (Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, etc.) to synchronize budgets, timelines, brand intelligence, education/training needs, and creative support for superior brand management.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Manages the development and execution of annual brand plans based on market analysis, sales data and brand fundamentals and then presents to executive staff for approval according to the brand plan process.
• Works closely with the sales team to align and coordinate the brand plans and promotional calendar with the “account plans” to drive demand and achieve consistent sales growth
• Responsible for communicating the brand plans to a variety of audiences including sales, education, and customers when applicable.
• In conjunction with the creative department and Digital Marketing Manager, provides the brand positioning information to effectively optimize brand/product awareness for all digital communications (web, eblasts, and Social Media plan)
• Manages a comprehensive product portfolio plan for three to five years utilizing data from various resources (market research, competitive analysis, sku data, stylist needs, trends etc.) to meet growth and financial objectives aligned with the overall Kenra® strategic plans.
• Creates exciting launch campaigns for stylists with the Artistic team and works with Education team to coordinate training materials.
• Works very closely with the creative team on all brand identity aspects to ensure consistent brand identity for each brand.
• Manages pricing recommendations for new products based on competitive analysis and brand guidelines
• Monitors fashion and industry trends for quarterly brand presentations
• Works on special projects as assigned by the executive staff Advocate for each Kenra® brand with passion and determination.
• Must represent the core values and beliefs of Kenra® Professional.
• 5+ years experience in brand management with a consumer goods or beauty products company?
• Self-starter with strong initiative and passion for creative marketing/branding
• Creative aptitude with strong project management skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills in written, oral and presentation formats
• BS/BA Degree
Kenra Professional’s compensation package is attractive with incentives to promote achievement of sales results. We offer a base salary plus quarterly bonus, travel expense reimbursement, product discounts, and generous health and retirement benefit programs.
To learn more about our brands go to www.kenra.com.
Click here to apply: Apply Now
No telephone calls, faxes or agencies please.
Kenra Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law, with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment.